- Overture to Marriage of Figaro
- Andante from Piano Concerto No. 23 in A major
- Excerpts from Peer Gynt Suite
- Adagio from Piano Concerto
- ~ Interval ~
- Polonaise from Eugene Onegin
- Adagio sostenuto from Piano Concerto No. 2
- Overture to Der Freischütz
- Larghetto from Piano Concerto No. 2
- Hungarian Dance No. 5
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Elizabeth Sombart
- Pierre Vallet
Following the success of her recent recording Favourite Adagios, pianist Elizabeth Sombart returns to London to perform selections from the album with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in a brand new setting. Adagio movements from the great piano concertos are set in relief against much-loved orchestral works in a special musique et lumière performance, conducted by Pierre Vallet.
Elizabeth has performed in the world’s most prestigious venues – Carnegie Hall, Wigmore Hall, Concertgebouw (Amsterdam), Suntory Hall (Tokyo), Théâtre des Champs Elysées (Paris). She has recorded an extensive discography, published several books, and been honoured in France for lifetime achievements and services to music.