- Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge
- Clarinet Concerto
- Hungarian Dance No. 14 (arr. Pöntinen)
- Romanian Dances (Nos. 2-7) (arr. Dominique)
- Klezmer Dances (arr. G. Fröst)
- Academy of St Martin in the Fields
- Martin Fröst
- Tomo Keller
In an evening packed full of infectious melodies and toe-tapping rhythms, the sensational clarinettist Martin Fröst joins the Academy to perform Copland’s jazz-influenced Clarinet Concerto, an exciting selection of Eastern European-inspired dances, and three thrillingly virtuosic arrangements of traditional Klezmer Dances by his brother, Goran.
Tomo Keller also leads the Academy in Britten’s Variations, dedicated to his revered teacher, Frank Bridge, and Elgar’s beautifully romantic Sospiri.
6.30pm: Pre-concert talk.